Happy New Year everyone! We couldn’t be more excited to take 2018 by storm. When BLLA first opened its’ doors nine years ago, we were basically the only one of just a few entities championing the cause of boutique & lifestyle hotels, but even we didn’t foresee just how endless the opportunities are for our sector of the lodging and lifestyle industries.
Going forward, BLLA will continue to do what it does best. Our members are exposed to the entire hospitality industry and beyond. Conference opportunities continue to offer our participants unparalleled guidance through new business ventures and guaranteed brand recognition from industry heavyweights.
If you are ready to commit your property, brand, or business to success, we’ll leave you with some resolutions for the new year:
- Become a member – Join the world’s only association leading the global boutique movement.
- Update your membership to Premiere to include marketing & advertising throughout the year.
- Increase your membership to Inner Circle Club status
- Take your property to independent status and/or enhance your skills – Attend the March BLLA/UCLA Extension Executive Education Program.
- Attend the March 8th conference in Los Angeles – Connect with some of the world’s top leaders who just happen to be women.
- Sponsor the March 8th conference
- Attend the June 6th conference in New York – Bringing together the top icons in the boutique & lifestyle expanded community.
- Sponsor the June 6th conference
- Market directly to 150K industry professionals through BLLA – Broaden your reach for enhanced recognition of your brand and your products & services.
- Receive global recognition for your brand – Win an Award – Nominate a person, company or entity for the 2018 Stay Boutique Awards.
Onwards and upwards!
We’re orchestrating the next installments of the Travel Industry Executive Women’s Conference, which will be hosted at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills (March 8th 2018). The Travel Industry Executive Women’s Network is a digital connecting place where over 10k women in the travel and tourism sector can congregate to share ideas and inspire forward motion for their demographic. We feel strongly about representing women in an industry that benefits so much from their efforts, but often fly under the radar. Our day at the beautiful Garden Terrace in the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills will be comprised of educational panels and inspirational keynote sessions, networking opportunities, meals from the renowned Bazaar, by Jose Andres, all to be followed by a cocktail hour for our attendees at the Altitude Pool and Lounge. For information on attendance, sponsorship or network participation, please visit this link or contact email@example.com
In June, we’ll be back at the Times Center in New York for the Boutique Hotel Investment Conference, where we will tackle the next wave of money movement in the boutique sphere. NEXT GEN BOUTIQUE MONEY. 2017 was a year of inspired change. We did away with convention and broadened the horizons, not only for boutique hotels, but to anyone who calls themselves boutique. Naturally, this extension includes restaurants and nightlife venues, but we found boutique extends to fitness clubs, marketing agencies, candy shops and everything in between. Any brand can embody the essence of boutique, making the limits on what we can do nonexistent and investors, developers and brands reaping all the rewards!
“Boutique is not just a hotel, its an experience, and any industry can
join the community” – Ariela Kiradjian, VP at BLLA