New York City is a hub for innovative and stylish bars, and of course, they’re all in boutique hotels! BLLA is arriving in NYC on June 8th to host our Boutique Hotel Investment Conference and we thought we would list our favorite bars in the city. The guidelines we had while creating this list were ambiance, quality and uniqueness of the drinks, bar food, design, location, art, marketing, social media, customer service, management and “Instagram-able” moments.
See more about these fine establishments by clicking HERE
Here’s where you should grab your next drink:
- The Blond at 11 Howard – In the
- The Press Lounge at the Ink48 Hotel
- Mark Hotel Bar
- The Top of the Standard at the Standard High Line
- Purple at the Hotel Indigo LES
- Rarities at the Palace Hotel
- The Gordon Bar at SIXTY Soho
- Jimmy at the James Hotel
- The Library at the Nomad
- The Rose Bar at Grammercy Park Hotel
Visit these great bars while in New York attending the BLLA event on June 8th – the Boutique Hotel Investment Conference!